Tuesday 27 September 2011

Pardon, gentles all

It has come to my attention that it is almost a year since I added anything to this blog. I had all good intentions to fill these cyber pages with tales of the long-dead County of Middenshire, but I fear, dear reader, that life (and a new job) got in the way.

Being conscious of the fact that not everyone is interested in history, even if it is the history of a place as fascinating as Middenshire, I have decided on a change of tack. No more will I be recounting the year by year history of the shire; rather, I will be placing snippets of note from William Thuck's diary and his perambulations on this blog - people, places, customs, folklore - in the hope that they will be of some interest.

Look out for the first of these in a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment